Leftovers are one of my favorite parts of cooking. Do you have some recipes you make that you just love soooo much that you can’t wait to eat the leftovers the next day? I have tons of them, and today’s Cobb Salad Wraps definitely makes my Top 5 Favorite list!
Made with leftovers from my “Have It Your Way” Cobb Salad recipe, these wraps are absolutely delicious. And what a great way to use up leftovers! At least I think so. 🙂
Pair these sandwiches with some leftover red wine vinaigrette, basil pesto, pesto mayonnaise, hummus, beet hummus, or whatever your favorite condiment is, and oh boy! What an amazing lunch or dinner! And since your family can pick and choose what they put on their wrap, these can be popular with your kids too! Who knew getting your kids to eat a healthier wrap could be so easy!
So whip up a “Have It Your Way” Cobb Salad and plan for some leftover wraps the next day. It’s the perfect kill two meals with one stone solution!!
Cobb Salad Wrap Sandwiches
- 8 Whole Wheat tortillas
- ingredients from "Have it Your Way" Cobb Salad
- If desired, warm your whole wheat tortillas.
- Fill your tortillas with leftover from your "Have it Your Way" Cobb Salad dinner.
- Top off with condiments of your choice.
Kitchen Tips and Resources:
- One of my favorite tortillas is Ezekiel 4:9’s Sprouted Whole Grain. They’re available at Whole Foods and many food co-ops.