Looking for a simple way to add some flavor and pizzazz to your week? Or how about adding some color to your holiday table? Then try this super easy recipe for radish butter.
Radish what? Yes, radish butter! No, I haven’t lost my mind. Yes, give it a chance !
Perfect on crackers, toasted bread, or even on veggies, radish butter is perfect for appetizers, quick snacks, or even your dinner table.
And how many ingredients go into this spread? Just two—radishes and butter—plus a little salt and pepper for taste, but they really don’t count. Oh, and if you want to garnish your radish butter with some chopped chives or tops of green onions, it’ll look even fancier if you’re serving for company. 🙂
- 10-12 small to medium red radishes
- 1 stick butter softened (8 tablespoons)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped chives or green onion tops
- Trim, wash, and dry radishes,
- Dice radishes until finely chopped—a food processor makes this super easy.
- Add the butter and mix/pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve at room temperature.
Kitchen Tips and Resources:
- A good food processor makes mixing up this recipe even easier! If you don’t have one, I love my Cuisinart!
- These ramekins are perfect for serving up this radish butter!
- Don’t have any butter/cheese spreaders? Then check out some of these options: (1) Multipurpose Stainless Steel Cheese/Butter Spreaders, (2) Wooden Handle Wide Blade Cheese/Butter Spreader, (3) Juniper Wood Cheese/Butter Spreader, and (4) Laguiole Butter Knives / Spreaders Stainless Steel blade with Black Handle.