There’s nothing like this Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette to top off some fresh greens. Made with fresh or frozen strawberries this salad dressing turns your salad from ordinary to extraordinary in a flash!
But is it simple? Definitely! Made with 4 common ingredients and a few pulses of an immersion blender, you’re literally a couple minutes away from WOWing your family or guests!
Fresh, delicious, and fruity with a little bit of tanginess, you’re going to LOVE this Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette salad dressing! ?
My Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe
Ready to give it a whirl? Then check out the recipe below and please share some comments. We know you’ll love this amazing salad dressing!
Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 3 fresh or frozen strawberries diced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Pulse for 10-15 seconds and serve.
Kitchen Tips and Resources for My Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe:
- Cuisinart’s immersion blender comes is handy for making this Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette, although my high-speed Blendtec blender does make this salad dressing extra creamy and delicious!
- Looking for something to mix up your salad dressing in? Mason jars are a great option that most of us have on hand. I especially love these 16-ounce mason jars. Their wide mouth makes it easy to pour in ingredients, and the graduated measurements along the sides allow for the quick addition of just the right amount of oil and vinegar. And to top things off, they work well with immersion blenders for no-fuss, quick prep.
- Do you bring salads to work or school for lunch but hate the mess that salad dressing containers can make? Then here are two great options. GoToob travel bottles are not only perfect for your travel needs, but they’re amazing for salad dressing on the go. Made from food grade silicon (100% BPA/polycarbonate free), these bottles are simply amazing. I can personally vouch for them—they’ve NEVER leaked on me yet! Can your travel bottle say that? The other option that I have less experience with (but many folks swear by) are the Dressing 2-Go squeeze bottles.